Thursday, October 28, 2010

Starry Whale Palaces of Lemuria


It is almost a year since I first met Raeline, a meeting that was completely orchestrated by divine guidance/universal law which took place at the base of the Sphinx on New Soul’s Day, 1st Nov, 2009. I was on my way back to UK from Yemen and Socotra where I had been sprinkling a little stardust through the Middle East whilst leading expeditions for Wildfrontiers. Meanwhile Raeline and her partner were en route to Indonesia having just completed a huge amount of Earthwork in the US, UK and Europe.

Coincidently Carol, a mutual friend and fellow Earthkeeper/Lightworker, had mentioned to me on a number of occasions that I worked in a similar way to Raeline and, just prior to travelling to Yemen, she had been quite insistent that we really needed to meet one another. I guess the universe must have heard the call and consequently made the necessary arrangements for us to connect and share whatever physical and energetic information we needed to while choosing a worthy location to befit the occasion!

This particular meeting in Hervey Bay to assist Raeline with Activating the first Birthing Gate of the Starry Whale Palaces of Lemuria seemed to be another of those predetermined engagements where our universal secretaries had collaborated in arranging the time and place of our next meeting. As we drove away from the pier I noticed two crows flying overhead both carrying twigs in their beaks which reminded me of an incident at the last stop on my o/night bus journey to Hervey Bay where a crow had come down and brushed across the top of my head. And, as I wondered about the importance of the crows, I was again reminded of the one that was seen in the fire at one of the new moon fire ceremonies I held in Eastern Bay of Plenty during my visit to New Zealand last summer.

Perhaps it is time I did a little research on the crow women . . .

I had many questions for Raeline, questions that probably rated about Grade 1 in her school of universal cosmology. Thus I very much appreciated her patience and the time that she took to explain certain concepts of how our earth related to other planets in our solar system, our galaxy, our universe and other universes beyond ours. I guess after a week on the water with the whales I was not as grounded as I may have liked to have been and as a result it required a lot more concentration than normal to absorb all this new information relating to our multi-dimensional reality.

My 2010 Hervey Bay whale journey may have come to and end yet despite the fact I was completely exhausted I was excited about the energetic one that was about to commence. Raeline had kept me up-to-date with the information relating to the Starry Whale Palaces as she had channelled it however I had not had a chance to read the summary that she completed just before we went to sea hence there was a lot of new information about the birthing gates and their connections to different places on our planet and different star systems that was new to me that I very much wanted to understand.

Mick and Lynne Kindly invited us to stay and it was probably just as well they were out on Saturday evening as Whales, Dolphins and Whale Dreaming pre-dominated our conversation. We may not have been the best of company but certainly enjoyed each other’s space while we made our way through two viewings of Whaledreamers in between cooking, eating and catching up. It was the first time Rae had sat through the entire film and as a result much more came to light for her. From the connection to the Wedge Tail Eagle, the white feather, one of which Raeline had found on her path that morning and passed on to Bunna when she met him, to Uluru, home of the Rainbow Serpent and the heart of the Lemurian Grand Cross and the Whale Song Grid pieces of the puzzle were coming together.

Once more while we were sharing information in the space we had created the energy began to rise and we were able to receive further information and insights into the greater journey . . . one was that the Whaledreamers film came before its time and now is the time for it to be relaunched and another was that Julian Lennon may at some stage come back into the picture either with the Whaledreamers, the Earthwalk Project or both.

I somehow managed to get the event of Activating the East Birthing gate of the Starry Whale Palaces of Lemuria loaded onto facebook before stepping into the luxury of the first warm shower I had had since I left. And, as I took my time washing a week of salt water out of my hair and off my body I felt completely full and content and couldn’t help but wonder what magic my next few weeks had in store for me. Utterly exhausted I collapsed into my bed and disappeared into the Dreamtime the moment my head touched my pillow.

My dawn alarm remained synchronised with the sunrise albeit a slightly greyer and damper morning than we had enjoyed for the past week. It made we want to lay in bed for a while however the prospect of our ceremony provided enough excitement to raise myself from my mattress on the floor and prepare a space to stretch and gather myself back into my body after my night time journey through the ethers.

Raeline had done our recognisance work on Saturday morning successfully locating the site where ‘the head and the tail of the whale could sing at once’ which was where the sweet waters met the salt at the mouth of Eli Creek. We made our way there for 10 am only to be greeted with a very high morning tide . . . shoes off and skirts raised we waded through the mangrove filled waterways to find our island at the confluence in perfect time for ceremony . . .


Opening space we popped the whale stones we had received from Bunna into a glass bowl with the rain water we had brought from Mick & Lynne’s farm. This formed the base of the essence Raeline had been guided to prepare with the vibration of each of the five sites that required activation. We then proceeded to chant the prayer she had been given in light language, an ancient language of the heart;

NA BI EN HO - TU KA LI NU - BROTHER WHALE, SISTER STAR
KI PA NI MU - AN TY i NU - YOUR PALACE IS HERE WE WELCOME YOUR RETURN
QU A NY - I KA’N TU BE – OF ROYAL STELLAR CODES WE SING YOUR PRAISE
SE NU AR RI KU - NY RA PA TI KO – WELCOME HOME YOUR PALACE IS NOW SUNG



And as each of us spoke what we felt called to share we noticed that there was a fish eagle watching over us from its perch on a dead tree in the mangroves, then just before closing space we were joined by a fisherman and his son checking their crab pots. Perhaps there was some need for a little masculine energy to balance our feminine . . . and with our ceremony complete the raindrops started. It was time for me to return to camp and Raeline to prepare herself for an afternoon on Hervey Bay with the Whales who true to their reputation put on another amazing performance for their visitors!

We shared a fun, family evening with Mick, Lynne and Aaron, sipping wine, eating fresh fish and listening to music. I couldn’t help but wonder what was happening on the other dimensions as our ceremony filtered through the many layers of the cosmos but it only made me appreciate being human all the more as we enjoyed a celebration of the senses provided by life on earth in a physical body.

I woke early next morning which gave me some time to share old stories and news of mutual friends from our overlanding days with Mick. The interesting thing was that when Mick spoke of plans for supper I had a feeling that we would not be there to share so suggested that I first check with Raeline. And just as it happened Raeline woke with the same feeling . . . we would be moving on down to Coolum to accept Shelley’s invitation to come visit a day early . . . why we were not sure but felt to go with the flow and trust all would be revealed.

And as it happened as we approached Coolum be could both feel the presence of a very dense energy. To me it felt as though there was a upper layer of heavy dark energy but beneath was a beautiful fine and light vibration that was waiting to burst through. To Raeline she could feel some ET interference with an underground light city that needed clearing. Whatever it was we figured that that was perhaps part of the reason we had both felt called to come south a day early. And the other part was revealed soon after we arrived when Shelley informed us that Annie, of Annie Wright Productions, from the whale journey was also coming to visit.

Coincidently Annie shared a number of mutual friends with Raeline and both of them felt called to do what they could in assisting Bunna to find his feet and his financial independence so that he could continue to share his gifts as a Songman of the Whale Dreaming. As a result our afternoon soon turned to evening and we co-created a feast fit for Goddesses that was served on a table Shelley had only just bought and assembled. An extraordinary gathering of like-minded individuals that had again been orchestrated at some other level and all we had to do was show up, make the connection and stay awake to how the story would unfold.

Raeline was flying back to Melbourne the following morning and as Annie was driving back down to Byron Bay on the Gold Coast I asked if she would mind dropping me off at my sister’s home in Brisbane. I had considered stopping by friends on the Sunshine Coast but while I could get a lift door to door it just felt right to go and spend some time with my little Monique, her husband and my niece and nephew. It was time to be with my family and time to rest.

Morning arrived and every bone and muscle in my body was aching. I knew I needed time to rest and integrate the past 10 days but I still couldn’t understand why I was so sore until Rae explained that it is often a side effect when we activate our Mu/Mer body (light body). This made complete sense while also reminding me of the additional information I was given when I received the energetic transmission containing the 13 sites of the Earthwalk Project; that as the sites on the Earth are activated they would also be activated within my own physical and energetic body. As you can imagine I was delighted to discover a sack of Epsom salts in Shelley’s bathroom and with her permission put a cup full in the bath and took a long leisurely soak while she and Annie finished their editing.

My journey through to Brisbane was an interesting one as I listened to Annie’s life story that stretched all the way from touring with ABBA in Australia to John Denver in the US. She had enjoyed a very close relationship with John and has hopes to organise a tribute concert to him in both Australia and Colorado a year from now. And if that is not enough to keep her occupied she is currently very busy editing the footage of Bunna from our Whale Journey to submit to Oprah Winfrey for her Australian tour scheduled for December this year.

My little sis was a star sending us directions by sms and guiding us in to her space at Wellington Point when we took a wrong turn. Travelling through Brisbane without a map may not have been a good idea but contingency plan worked. She was downstairs to meet us on arrival, I unloaded while Annie had a pee stop, Nique printed out directions for Annie to her next destination and handed over a care package full of driving snacks and she was on her way. And for the first time in two weeks I felt like I had landed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment